Mineral Separation Facilities
Owen Anfinson maintains an active research program and primarily uses these facilities to separate zircon. A detailed mineral separation guide will be produced and posted here when finished.
- Camel 24 Pro Water Wheel (purchased 2015): for mineral (particularly zircon) separation
- Frantz Barrier Magnetic Separator Model LB-1 (purchased 2016)
- Bico Rock Pulverizer Type UA (purchased 2015)
- Ro-tap shakers and complement of sieves
- Geochemical “Wet” laboratory with fume hood